EXACTTEMP® VALVE – S3371
- Brass construction
- 3/4″ IPS connections
- Thermostatic valve design with integral checkstops
- 18gpm @ 60psi
- Temperature lever operates through a 340 degree arc with maximum cold at full clockwise rotation and maximum hot at full counterclockwise rotation
- Safety stop preset temperature at 105 degrees F ( 41degrees C)
- Safety stop override allows maximum temperature at 120 degrees F (49 degrees C)
- Factory established temperature range from 80 degrees F (27 degrees C) to 120 degrees F (49 degrees C)
- Must be used with at least one S3600 valve.
- Thermostatic cartridge design with non metallic/nonferrous materials
- Third party certified to meet ASME A112.18.1/CSA B-125.1, CSA B125.3, ASSE 1016, ASSE 1070 and all applicable requirements referenced therein
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser
- 5 year warranty if used in commercial installations
- M-PACT common valve system
- Set precise temperature
- Temperature limit preset at 105 Degree F with integral override feature
- Water temperature delivery does not exceed 120 Degree Fahrenheit
Moen ExactTemp® Trims
- Maintains a balanced pressure of hot and cold water even when a valve is turned on or off elsewhere in the system.
- For use with MultiChoice® Universal rough valve body. (R10000 Series)
- Lever handle.
- Field adjustable to limit handle rotation into hot water zone. • 120° maximum handle rotation.
- All parts replaceable from the front of the valve.
- 2.5 gpm @ 80 PSI for standard models and 2.0 gpm @ 80 PSI for models with -H2O & -WE suffix.