The shower trim is one of the last fixtures to be installed in your bathroom remodel. Whereas the shower rough-in valve will be first to be installed before the walls are covered up. After the tile has been installed on your bathroom walls, you would then proceed with installing the handle for built up and installed showers or the handle and bath faucet for bath tub installations.
All the major shower fixture manufacturers have a wide range of styles to choose from. You can choose from classic, contemporary, and even more streamlined, modern designs. Each manufacturer will offer a very distinct styling that can be easily incorporated into finished project.
Choosing the right finish of your fixture is just as important as the style. Depending upon your preference, each manufacturer will offer the basic finishes, such as chrome, stainless steel, and oil rubbed bronze. You may also find that some particular styles have additional finish options, such as bronze and nickel plated. Each finish is going to give your bathroom remodel the completed and uniform look of well planned and elegant construction.
It is best to first choose the shower trim that gives you the functions you want for your new shower. For instance, a single handle shower trim will distribute a controlled amount of hot and cold water to the shower head and bath tub faucet. A dual handle shower trim will allow you to set the water temperature and also increase and decrease the water volume to the shower head and bath tub faucet.
Parts and Warranty
It is important to note that all the major manufacturers, including Delta, Moen, and Kohler, offer very reasonable warranties for the parts contained inside the shower trim. While these manufactures of shower trims make every effort to produce the best quality products, there are times when a part needs to be replaced. These warranties not only cover the parts, such as the cartridge, but you also can have the replacement parts shipped priority mail to your doorstep. Also, where a warranty is not available, these manufacturers have a supply chain in place, that is wide reaching, which means you can locate a replacement part at your local plumbers supply store.
Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.
- The Dryden collection offers a full complement of coordinating products to create the perfect look
- Utilizes the MultiChoice® Universal rough-in feature
- Thermostatic valve with volume control
- Two function cartridge - lever controls volume and dial controls temperature
- TempAssure Thermostatic valves monitor the temperature of the water and adjust the mix automatically to maintain precise temperature control and to keep the water temperature in your shower within a safe plus or minus 3 Degree Fahrenheit
- Available in chrome, Champagne Bronze, Brilliance® Stainless or Venetian Bronze®