Moen Hand Showers
With ultra–modern styling, the 90 Degree collection is a study in minimalism. Geometric forms, squared corners and straight lines create an urban focal point for today’s contemporary baths. brushed nickel finish brings the warm look of stainless to your bath.
Inspired by patterns found in nature it offers a distinctive design which is at home in any transitional decor.
Smooth and sophisticated, Fina faucets and accessories prove that sometimes it’s the quiet statements that command the most attention. Softly sculpted, Fina offers a beautiful balance of curves and linear forms that add depth to a modern bath.
Nurture™ yourself and the environment with Moen’s eco–performance showering collection. Use up to 30% less water without sacrificing performance.
The Twist™ handheld shower offers homeowners a stylish, transitional design and a unique, convenient showering solution– Simply twist between four spray settings with just a flick of your thumb.
Elegant, traditional design details and distinctive finishing touches present a sense of uncommon luxury in the Weymouth collection. Distinctive accents include porcelain inlays that feature Euro–influenced decorative script and signature styling elements to make an extravagant statement in your traditional bath.
- Finish is highly reflective for a mirror–like look that works with any decorating style
- Lever handles make it easy to adjust the water
- Equipped with the Moentrol® pressure–balancing control valve: control allows you to adjust both water volume and temperature; pressure–balancing feature helps maintain temperature even when other water sources in the house are in use
- Built on the Moen M–PACT common valve system, allowing you to update the faucet style in the future without replacing any plumbing
- Complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- Limited lifetime warranty