Home Delta Dryden™ Monitor® 17 Series Valve Only Trim
Delta Dryden™ Monitor® 17 Series Valve Only Trim
- T17051 – Chrome
- T17051-CZ – Champagne Bronze
- T17051-PN – Polished Nickel
- T17051-RB – Venetian Bronze
- T17051-SS – Stainless Steel
- Monitor® 17 Series pressure balanced bath mixing valve trim
- Maintains a balanced pressure of hot and cold water even when a valve is turned on or off elsewhere in the system.
- For use with MultiChoice® Universal rough valve body. (R10000 Series)
- Back-to-back installation capability.
- Solid brass forged body.
- Lever volume control handle; temperature adjustment dial.
- Field adjustable to limit handle rotation into hot water zone.
- Maximum dial rotation adjustable between 90° and 180°.
- All parts replaceable from the front of the valve.
- 2.5 gpm @ 80 PSI for standard models and 2.0 gpm @ 80 PSI for models with -H2O & -WE suffix.
- Stem extension kit RP77992 can be ordered to allow for an additional 1 3/4″ wall thickness. RP77992 ships with chrome escutcheon screws. For special finishes also order RP12630 escutcheon screws in desired finish.
- Lifetime limited warranty on parts (other than electronic parts and batteries) and finishes: or, for commercial users, for 5 years from date of purchase.
- 5 year limited warranty on electronic parts (other than batteries); or, for commercial users, for 1 year from the date of purchase. No warranty is provided on batteries.