Home Delta Dryden™ 6-Setting 3-Port Diverter Trim
Delta Dryden™ 6-Setting 3-Port Diverter Trim
- T11951 – Chrome
- T11951-CZ – Champagne Bronze
- T11951-PN – Polished Nickel
- T11951-RB – Venetian Bronze
- T11951-SS – Stainless Steel
- Three function diverter 2 individual positions, 1 shared position.
- Six function diverter 3 individual positions, 3 shared positions.
- 1/2″ rough-in.
- Must also order R11000 rough-in.
- Two individual positions, no shared positions order cartridge RP71717.
- Three individual positions, no shared positions order cartridge RP71718.
- Dryden™ T11951 Maintenance and Installation
- Dryden™ T11951 Parts and Accessories Diagram
- Dryden™ T11951 Technical Specifications
- Lifetime limited warranty on parts (other than electronic parts and batteries) and finishes; or, for commercial users, for 5 years from date of purchase.
- 5 year limited warranty on electronic parts (other than batteries); or, for commercial users, for 1 year from the date of purchase. No warranty is provided on batteries.
- ASME A112.18.1 / CSA B125.1 Indicates compliance to ICC/ANSI A117.1
- Three port diverter rough
- For use with (3) three or (6) six function diverter.
- Forged brass body
- Can be tested with air (200 psi) or water (300 psi) using supplied test cap
- Refer to the installation instructions for more details
- Dual-function pressure balance cartridge
- Dial adjusts temperature - Handle adjusts volume
- Order MultiChoice® Universal rough separately
- Universal Fittings
- Single Handle Lever