Schluter®-KERDI-SHOWER-SC Shower Curb
Schluter®-KERDI-SHOWER-SC is a prefabricated substrate, made of expanded polystyrene foam, for use in conjunction with the KERDI waterproofing membrane. KERDI-SHOWER-SC is a prefabricated curb that can be used in conjunction with any shower base. Curb dimensions are 48″ x 6″ x 4-1/2″ (122 x 15 x 11.5 cm).
- Designed to integrate with the Schluter®-Shower System
- Load-bearing to accommodate the weight of glass blocks, shower doors, and glass partitions
- The height and length of the shower curb can be easily cut to size; multiple curbs can also be installed adjacent to each other for larger showers
- Quick and easy to install
- Made of lightweight, expanded polystyrene
Best Practices for Cutting Schluter®-Systems Shower Curb
Installing Schluter®-KERDI-SHOWER-SC Shower Curb
- Separate volume and temperature controls for maximum comfort. Handle adjusts volume; dial on handle controls temperature.
- Pressure Balance with Volume control
- Easy to use lever handle included
- Faucet and Finish Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Monitor® Scald-Guard® valve keeps water temperature within +/-3ºF.
- For use with MultiChoice Universal rough valve body.
- Solid brass construction ensures quality and reliability.