Kirb-Perfect® Shower Curb
Kirb-Perfect® is a stay-in plastic form designed to eliminate the possibility of any nails puncturing the liner on the top or inside walls of shower curbs.
- Top has built-in pitch into shower.
- Can be used with or without the presence of wood.
- Preserves the integrity of the liner.
- Provides a cement backing for ceramic, porcelain or stone.
How to Install Kirb Perfect
Step-by-Step Kirb Perfect Install
Kirb Perfect and Quick Pitch
- LifeShine® finish assures the ultimate in durability and is guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off
- Lever handles make it easy to adjust the water
- Equipped with the PosiTemp® pressure–balancing control valve to help maintain water temperature in the shower
- Built on the Moen M–PACT common valve system, allowing you to update the faucet style in the future without replacing any plumbing
- Complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Moen posi-temp valve not included # valve 2510 or 2590 or 2570 or 2520; sold separately required for operation