Home Delta Victorian® 3-Setting 2-Port Diverter Trim
Delta Victorian® 3-Setting 2-Port Diverter Trim
- T11855 – Chrome
- T11855-CZ – Champagne Bronze
- T11855-RB – Venetian Bronze
- T11855-SS – Stainless Steel
- Three function diverter 2 individual positions, 1 shared position.
- Six function diverter 3 individual positions, 3 shared positions.
- 1/2″ rough-in.
- Must also order R11000 rough-in.
- Two individual positions, no shared positions order cartridge RP71717.
- Three individual positions, no shared positions order cartridge RP71718.
- Victorian® T11855 Maintenance and Installation
- Victorian® T11855 Parts and Accessories Diagram
- Victorian® T11855 Technical Specifications
- Lifetime limited warranty on parts (other than electronic parts and batteries) and finishes; or, for commercial users, for 5 years from date of purchase.
- 5 year limited warranty on electronic parts (other than batteries); or, for commercial users, for 1 year from the date of purchase. No warranty is provided on batteries.
- ASME A112.18.1 / CSA B125.1 Indicates compliance to ICC/ANSI A117.1
- Three port diverter rough
- For use with (3) three or (6) six function diverter.
- Forged brass body
- Can be tested with air (200 psi) or water (300 psi) using supplied test cap
- Refer to the installation instructions for more details
- Thermostatic operation for precise temperature control.
- Two function cartridge - lever controls volume and dial controls temperature
- Order MultiChoice rough-in valve separately
- Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice(R) Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice(R) rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall