Home Delta Compel® 3-Setting 2-Port Diverter Trim
Delta Compel® 3-Setting 2-Port Diverter Trim
- T11861 – Chrome
- T11861-SS – Stainless Steel
- Three function diverter. 2 individual positions, 1 shared position.
- Six function diverter. 3 individual positions, 3 shared positions.
- 1/2” rough-in.
- Must also order R11000 rough-in.
- Two individual positions, no shared positions, order cartridge RP71717.
- Three individual positions, no shared positions, order cartridge RP71718.
- Compel® T11861 Maintenance and Installation
- Compel® T11861 Parts and Accessories Diagram
- Compel® T11861 Technical Specifications
- Lifetime limited warranty on parts (other than electronic parts and batteries) and finishes; or, for commercial users, for 5 years from date of purchase.
- 5 year limited warranty on electronic parts (other than batteries); or, for commercial users, for 1 year from the date of purchase. No warranty is provided on batteries.
- ASME A112.18.1 / CSA B125.1 Indicates compliance to ICC/ANSI A117.1
- Three port diverter rough
- For use with (3) three or (6) six function diverter.
- Forged brass body
- Can be tested with air (200 psi) or water (300 psi) using supplied test cap
- Refer to the installation instructions for more details
- Finish is highly reflective for a mirror–like look that works with any decorating style
- Life Shine finish assures the ultimate in durability and is guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off
- Lever handles make it easy to adjust the water
- Equipped with the Moentrol® pressure–balancing control valve: control allows you to adjust both water volume and temperature; pressure–balancing feature helps maintain temperature even when other water sources in the house are in use;
- Built on the Moen M–PACT common valve system, allowing you to update the faucet style in the future without replacing any plumbing
- Complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- Limited lifetime warranty