Home Delta Ashlyn® 6-Setting 3-Port Diverter Trim
Delta Ashlyn® 6-Setting 3-Port Diverter Trim
- T11964 – Chrome
- T11964-RB – Venetian Bronze
- T11964-SS – Stainless Steel
- Three function diverter. 2 individual positions, 1 shared position.
- Six function diverter. 3 individual positions, 3 shared positions.
- 1/2” rough-in.
- Must also order R11000 rough-in.
- For 2 individual positions, no shared positions, order RP71717.
- For 3 individual positions, no shared positions, order RP71718.
- Ashlyn® T11964 Maintenance and Installation
- Ashlyn® T11964 Parts and Accessories Diagram
- Ashlyn® T11964 Technical Specifications
- Lifetime limited warranty on parts (other than electronic parts and batteries) and finishes; or, for commercial users, for 5 years from date of purchase.
- 5 year limited warranty on electronic parts (other than batteries); or, for commercial users, for 1 year from the date of purchase. No warranty is provided on batteries.
- ASME A112.18.1 / CSA B125.1 Indicates compliance to ICC/ANSI A117.1
- Three port diverter rough
- For use with (3) three or (6) six function diverter.
- Forged brass body
- Can be tested with air (200 psi) or water (300 psi) using supplied test cap
- Refer to the installation instructions for more details
- Trim kit only, must order MultiChoice Universal rough-in separately to complete the unit
- Monitor pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within a safe +/-3degrees F (+/-1.6degrees C), helping to protect you from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
- Single function operation
- Single lever handle for ease of temperature control
- Available in chrome, Aged Pewter, Brilliance Stainless or Champagne Bronze