You can always benefit from a well planned, and well designed bathroom remodel. The bathroom is a special sanctuary in your home that deserves attention when it comes to freshening up or a complete remodel. Getting the right ideas to fit into your dream bathroom is a start, finding the perfect tile and fixtures is a next step, but the most important will be deciding if your going to remodel your bathroom yourself or find a professional to do the job for you.
You don’t have to do this alone, whether you choose to hire a professional or do it yourself, we try to explain each step of a bathroom remodel project and also give you resources to learn more about the materials, tools, and methods that are used. Starting is the hard part, not knowing what to do next sometimes seems like the odds are insurmountable. Take a deep breath, start by learning about the steps to take for completing a bathroom remodel.
If you do decide to hire a professional to complete your bathroom remodel, it is possible to hire a general contractor that manages the entire project. You benefit by not having to do all the work that it takes to find the best tile installers or top plumbers in your area. If you plan on performing an entire bathroom remodel, where you completely gut the walls and remove all the fixtures, your going to need a plumber, tile installer, and even a carpenter if you find water damage.
You do have several options, but two seem to be more common, you can hire a general contractor that already works with tile installers, plumbers, and carpenters. You can also find a contractor that specializes in tile installation but posses the necessary skills to complete your bathroom remodel, such as the preparation from plumbing, carpentry, and waterproofing.
If your bathroom remodel consists of major updates or relocation of walls and fixtures, it may be safer to work with a general contractor that understands what the local building codes are in your area and how they will effect your bathroom remodel.
- Finish is highly reflective for a mirror–like look that works with any decorating style
- Lever handles make it easy to adjust the water
- ExactTemp® thermostatic valve allows you to dial in and maintain your ideal temperature for more precise temperature control
- Built on the Moen M–PACT common valve system, allowing you to update the faucet style in the future without replacing any plumbing
- Complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Moen valves not included valve # s3374; sold separately required for operation